I recently released my first Android app: GeoMunch. It took about two months to design, implement, test, and publish it to the Android Market. Check it out: GeoMunch web site.
GeoMunch is a location-based reminder app. You enter a location (or Wi-Fi network), along with a note, and it will send a notification when you get to your location.
- Reminds you of errands when you’re out shopping.
- Use it to keep track of “things to do” and “places to see” the next time you visit a city.
- Easily add new reminders by using your current location, searching for locations, entering an address, or tapping a location on the map.
- Create reminders based on Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Enable/disable reminders when you don’t need them
- Customize notification options: ringtone, vibrate, blinking LED, on-screen notifications (when screen is locked).
- Manage settings for location providers, GPS poll interval, background service.
- Conserve power when battery gets too low, by automatically shutting down background service.
- Share reminders with friends via e-mail, text message, tweets, etc.
- No advertisement, fully-functional.
- Limit of 5 reminders (purchase Pro License to remove limit).